As you know your router plays a security agent in front of all hackers and external threats. We used to read up in router manuals to secure router with the help of settings, but are you sure your router is actually secured from every threat. Netgear wireless router login page provides a way in securing configuring your router setup, but do you know you can also secure your router with Basic wireless setting. For doing all these just go through these basic points with help of Netgear wireless router login page.
- Start with Internet browser via computer or device that is connected with network.
- For Netgear wireless router login page, type local address http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
- After doing login to Netgear wireless router login page, just type default username (admin) and password (password) of router.
- Time to select Wireless option.
- Select your region from region list.
- Pick or clear the Enable SSID Broadcast check box for controlling the SSID broadcast.
- If you want to change network name SSID, then change or write new name.
For more information on Basic Wireless Setting or issue in Netgear wireless router login page, just give a call on to 1-800-603-4024 and increase the chances of security for your router wireless setting.