Login details are must to remember if you want to login Netgear router. Once you fill the Netgear router login address routerlogin.net in the address bar, you will be redirected to the Netgear router login page.
You have to fill the accurate login details here only then you will be able to access the Netgear router login page. We are the team of router login experts and we receive hundreds of queries when router users forget the login details for the router login page.
Here are going to explain what steps you be supposed to take if you have not remember the login details for your Netgear router and we will also put in plain words the precautions you can take in advance so that you can get instant solution for the issue like forgot Netgear router login details.
Forget Netgear Router Login Details? Factory Default your Netgear Router
If you forgot the Netgear router login details and you have not configured any kind of backup, best thing you can do is, go for factory default settings for the Netgear router.
Resetting the router to default settings is only possible solution you can try if you have forgot the login details and doing this is really very simple. All you need to do is, find the reset button located at your Netgear router, and press that button using any jagged object and your router will be configured to the default settings.
Enable the Admin Password Recovery Option for your Netgear Router
Enabling the admin password recovery option can help you in case you have forgotten the login details for your Netgear router. You can recover your password any time if you enable this option.
- Open the web browser and access the Netgear router login page using the default login address routerlogin.net
- Fill the login details for router login page access. If you have not changed the login details yet, you will need to fill the default login details for the Netgear router login.
- After successful login, you have to go for “Advance” settings.
- Then go for the “Administrator” settings.
- Choose “Set Password” option.
- Here you can easily find the “Enable Password Recovery” option. Enable that option so that you can get the instant support any case you forgot the router login details.
- After making all the changes, simply click on “Apply” button.
Our router login support team can also help you in any case you are facing issues and you have forget the login details for your Netgear router. You can dial the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024 and discuss your issues with our team.